[OpenLayers-Users] EXCLUDE some layers of WMSGetFeatureInfo control

islanis at infomed.sld.cu islanis at infomed.sld.cu
Tue Mar 12 05:33:01 PDT 2013

Hi people,i got the next situation, i have 3 layers in my map and i
need a WMSGetFeatureInfo control that acts only in one of the 3
layersthat i have in my map, how could i get that, cause i am having
troubles with that, the next routine is some code of what i got.

wmsFeatureInfo = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
      autoActivate : true,
      infoFormat : "application/vnd.ogc.gml",
      maxFeatures : 1,
      eventListeners : {
           "getfeatureinfo" : function(e){popupPotencial(e,"Radiación
solar Directa",'#DB4504')}
      }
});

controls = [
	new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation(),
	new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoom(),
	new OpenLayers.Control.Attribution(),
	new OpenLayers.Control.ScaleLine(),
	new
OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap({mapOptions:{projection:"EPSG:4326",
units:'degrees', maxExtent:bounds, numZoomLevels: 1}}),
	new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition(),
	nav,
	wmsFeatureInfo
];

options = {
      controls : controls,
      maxExtent : bounds,
      maxResolution : 0.02528125,
      projection : "EPSG:4326",
      units : 'degrees'
};

map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);

//and from this part i include all the layers to the map, and the
control act in all layers, i dont want that,

thanks to all.

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/