[OpenLayers-Users] Features "Jump" on resize of Google Layers

Mike Melson mike at melson.com
Thu Mar 14 01:47:20 PDT 2013

I have a map with Google Layers (Map, Terrain, Satellite & Hybrid) which also has a Vector layer with geometries on it.

When I resize the map, the geometries appear to "jump" because they are redrawn to the new location immediately while then the Google layer "zooms" to catch up.

Has anyone else seen this. Is there a way to keep the Features in sync with the map during resize. Interestingly, with an OSM layer I don't have this problem.

Thanks,
Mike