[OpenLayers-Users] Country, place and street names in English instead of local language

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:37:41 PDT 2013

I guess this is the wrong forum to ask that, try the OSM mailinglist

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:02 PM, robertico <robert_rdk at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I understand your point but I'm running my own Openstreetmap server
> (without internet conncetion)
> Are there 'translated' maps available for Openstreetmap ?

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>