[OpenLayers-Users] No BBOX in url request param

delphine1987 delphine1987 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 02:33:50 PDT 2013

Hi,

I don't understand why I no longer have "bbox" param in OpenLayers BBOX
strategy layer.
Before: /myurl.jsonp?bbox=...
Now: /myurl.jsonp
It worked fine but may be I made some change and its broken and I can't find
why :-)

Can you tell me a way to debug this? Is it a way to force bbox at the end of
url params? Or to override the method that add the bbox?

Here is a template code for layer creation:

    this.vectorsLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("myLayer", {
        strategies: [
            new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX({resFactor: 1})
        ],
        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.Script({
            url: myURL,
            format: new OpenLayers.Format.MyFormat({}),
            callbackKey: "myCallback"
        }),
        'styleMap': styleMap
    });