[OpenLayers-Users] Custom strategy using heatmap

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:31:03 PDT 2013

Hi Pol,

Very interesting I didn't know heatmap.

I've tried as a renderer rather than a strategy:

https://github.com/jorix/heatmap.js/blob/master/demo/maps_heatmap_layer/openlayers-renderer.html

Treat it with kindness, is newly written ;-)

NOTE: "heatmap-openlayers-renderer.js" is a clone from OL Canvas.

For now I see that solves some problems such as resize full screen or the
blurring of the shapes on the margins...

Regards,

Xavier

Pol D. wrote