[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Data Truncated [SOLVED]

Rob McCulley RMcCulley at county24.com
Fri May 3 12:10:20 PDT 2013

I tried OL's 2.10, 2.11, and 2.12 with the same results.  Finally I looked at recompiling Mapserver for GeoJson output.  After the recompile, everything worked using GML format, so it appears that Mapserver was my problem, despite the fact that it worked as expected in QGIS and in the browser.  The only thing I can think of that would account for this is perhaps QGIS, like the browser is using GET requests, while OL uses a POST request.

Anyways, thanks for the help.

Rob