[OpenLayers-Users] IE10 Tile Issue

David Lowther dlowther at coordinatesolutions.com
Wed May 8 07:39:51 PDT 2013

List,

I am experiencing an issue that seems to be related to returning tiles in
OpenLayers from Geoserver in IE10. I do not experience this issue in Firefox
or Chrome.

Here are steps to see the issue:

1)      Go to
http://windspeedengineering.com:8080/geoserver/www/OGDG/OGDGMapFrame.htm

2)      Click the zoom in (+) button on the map 3 times.

3)      Note that the map is covered in point symbols.

4)      Click the zoom in (+) button on the map 4 times.

5)      Click the zoom out (-) button on the map 4 times.

6)      Note that the map is not covered in point symbols and appears to be
missing tiles in the central portion of the map that were present before.

I'm using OpenLayers 2.12 as retrieved from
http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or help,

Dave Lowther