[OpenLayers-Users] OSM, ArcGIS 10.1 WMS and clipping

Chris Jackson webturtles at gmail.com
Tue May 14 05:55:40 PDT 2013

Hi all

Thanks for projection tips, since posting I did stumble across epsg:3857
last night and got my service to work.  So I am running OSGB data in web
mercator data frame in the mxd and then pulling it into a 900913 map
projection OpenLayers map using 3857 in the WMS definition.

There is no real surprise that an ESRI output comes from quirksville I
guess!

On my second question does anyone know if clientside clipping is possible
with OpenLayers (with WFS..) or does it have to be sent server-side to
generate the new feature(s).

Cheers
Chris