[OpenLayers-Users] WMSgetFeatureInfo ProxyHost

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed May 22 14:37:12 PDT 2013

> in status column the error is: [ 503 service unavailable ]
Well unless you have explicitly put a 503 (unlikely) into your proxy
code, i would say that is not a configuration issue in your proxy. I'd
start looking at the code around where your proxy opens a connection to
the real URL.

I am assuming you dont have a way attach a debugger to the proxy. Unless
you do, this is going to be a lot easier to sort out if start adding
some logging capability to the proxy and see where its problems lie.  It
is starting to sound like a firewall rule.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.