[OpenLayers-Users] RE Getfeature info without click

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu May 23 05:48:40 PDT 2013

See hover properties, set to true
http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Control/WMSGetFeatureInfo-js.html

adityakumar529 <adityakumar529 at gmail.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2013-05-23 08:23

openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[OpenLayers-Users] Getfeature info without click

Dear User,
    I am using having a GIS layer with base layer as google maps.I am
using
Geocoding technique to search on Google maps.Now when I perform the
geocoding options the marker comes on the map, at this same time I want
the
info of the wms layer also. But the default functionality of the
getfeatureinfo just allow me the info after click event.

How to make the same functionality without click event.

Aditya Kumar
India Urban Space Foundation

-----
GIS Developer