[OpenLayers-Users] Select multiple features by drawing polygon

zgembo dasintelligence at gmail.com
Sun May 26 19:00:49 PDT 2013

I need openlayers expert that will give me complete solution for my map
application.
I need to be able to select multiple features on layer( region boundaries),
highlight selected regions,give the name for that selection( for example
west1) so it  it is possible to later on to redraw all previously selected
regions based on selection name( west1).I need also to be able to click on
surrounding regions and add to existing selection or to remove already
selected regions from selection.
If you are interested please contact me to talk about details and your rate.