[OpenLayers-Users] wms getfeatureinfo to mapcache service for multiple layers

Michael Schulz mandschulz at googlemail.com
Thu May 30 05:40:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have a mapcache service delivering several layers thru WMS that should
also be queryable. ATM mapcache cannot respond to getfeatureinfo requests
on multiple layers. I am now looking for a solution how to separate each
getfeatureinfo request to different layers of the same (mapcache) service
url. Is this anywhere foreseen in a layer or getfeatureinfoControl config
option I overlooked?

Currently I have set drilldown on the getfeatureinfocontrol to true,
because also dynamically added (and queryable) layers should queried.
otherwise I could use the layerUrls config option. So, at the end I could
also change the application so that the user has to choose a query layer,
but I wanted to ask whether someone has another idea?

Thanks, Michael

Michael Schulz

Via Cime Bianche 10
IT-21023 Besozzo (VA)