[OpenLayers-Users] openlayer markers located at the wrong place

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 00:44:56 PDT 2013

Oh, there is a mistake in the example.  I fixed it yet.
http://jsfiddle.net/3pPB3/2/

In fact, what I said about the marker located at a wrong place is not
related to the initializate location of the marker.

You may notice this function in my script:

*        map.events.register("click", map, function(evt) {
            var pos = map.getLonLatFromPixel(evt.xy);
            updateMaker(myMarker, pos);
        });

        function updateMaker(myMarker, pos) {
            myMarker.moveTo(myMarker.map.getPixelFromLonLat(pos));
        }*

As you can see, once I click on the map, I want the marker's position
updated and re-located.

Everything goes well if you do not move the map, but once you drag the map
, the then click the map, you will find that the marker is located at a
wrong place rather than the position where the mouse resides.

.