[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Proxy Issue

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Nov 7 12:23:38 PST 2013

It sounds to me like you have set the post up explicitly so the XHR
request is being sent directly mydomain.com and not via the proxy. You
have to work through OL components  to get the automatic redirect to
proxy and I dont think the printprovider will do that. Add
override-ext-ajax maybe in your build? (Geoext/docs/builder/v1.0.html)

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.