[OpenLayers-Users] RE Order of geometries in Vector Layer

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Nov 8 05:39:44 PST 2013

I think you'll have to use a listener as you said and adjust zindex
depending of the geometry type
This might help you
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/examples/ordering.html

steve

mikeluz <paweluz at o2.pl>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2013-11-08 06:29

openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[OpenLayers-Users] Order of geometries in Vector Layer

Hi

I have an application when I use one vector layer that can have all types
of
geometries with modify feature control. What I would like to achieve is:
- I draw point
- I draw line that overlaps point
- I draw area that overlaps line and point
- I click in the middle (on cross of point, line and area)
- area is in edit mode - I WOULD LIKE TO EDIT POINT!!
So actually I would like to change the order on map so always point is on
top, then line and then area at the back. You can test it e.g in here
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/modify-feature.html

Does anyone know how to do that? I can of course add featureadded listener
and reorganize the order of elements manually (create empty table, add
first
all area elements, then line and then point), but maybe there is a nicer
way
to do it?

cheers,
Pawel