[OpenLayers-Users] features from a bounding box

adityakumar529 adityakumar529 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 03:53:47 PST 2013

Dear Users,
   I have a WFS layer which is very huge. I just want to show the data and
feature from only from the bounding box where I have zoomed in. I have tried
with BBOX strategy but its not working. If I check the XML request i can see
all the feature gets loaded. In defining the WFS also I have defined
maxextent request but that is also not working for me.

Any suggestion will be useful.
Thanks

Aditya Kumar

-----