[OpenLayers-Users] Open Layers WFS

shyam megha shyamnguitar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 01:34:11 PST 2013

I have downloaded the Open layers Examples and added the same by making a
build in Net Beans 7.4 IDE

Now from http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/ the examples run fine online
But the same file when i tried to run it from IDE it behaves in a strange
manner.WMS went fine.

But there is a WFS get feature Example (geoserver) which works online. Here
you can actually select the states. The same example I copied the source
and created a HTML an try to run it from IDE, map comes but the selection
feature which was there online is not available.

Thx in advance

Regards,

Shyam