[OpenLayers-Users] creating a new layer in database

pankaj123 pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 02:48:30 PST 2013

hii

I think I am not being clear as I didn't get any reply. Let me explain a bit
more.

In want to create a new layer on database. See I can create layer in
PostgreSQL and then configure  geoserver to show that layer and then access
that layer using open layers using WFS and make changes to the features and
commit changes. This all I can do.

I want to create the layer in PostgreSql without accessing the database
directly. I want to create new feature layer in open layers and then ask
geoserver to create a layer in PostgreSQL. The layer is initially not in
database. The feature layer in open layers is saved in PostgreSQL.

Please help me. I need this ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj Bansal