[OpenLayers-Users] Problem on xlink:href

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Nov 21 12:51:40 PST 2013

 >I suppose because xlink:href is an attribute and not a value.

Well you wont find it in the data part, maybe in attributes. I have
never encountered gml like this so not sure what the gml parser does
with in constructing the feature object. If you cant find it somewhere
in the feature object, then I guess you are looking at some custom
parsing of gml. Looking over the source code of format/GML in Openlayers
source, I would have to sat that it doesnt look promising.

 > What do you mean with: What is the source?

What server is creating that GML?

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.