[OpenLayers-Users] Open layers proxy problem

Phil Scadden P.Scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Nov 27 22:59:18 PST 2013

First thing - does the proxy work with you point to it directly ? If is doesnt, do you get error messages? At this stage, we dont know whether problem is non-working proxy, problem with whitelist or configuration within OL.

Just using the browser to fetch a whitelisted url via the proxy will isolate some of this. If cgi isnt working, you will get nothing. (I would repeat the if you are using tomcat as your servlet container, then jsp is easier). If there is error in the code, then you will get a crash report; if whitelist isnt working, then you get information message. If proxy IS working, then need to look at how the config with OL is done.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.