[OpenLayers-Users] write kml for raster?

pascal pascal2833 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:32:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

I need to export to google earth 2 informations. The first one are raster
data which come from netCDF format.
The server I'm using do this "transfer" creating a Get map request which
create a kmz file.
The problem is that  I can't export on the same time another information (a
kml file which represent a land-mask).
I saw that Open Layers has a function to write kml, but is it possible to do
it with raster data and data which come from WMS protocol?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Pascal.