[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with measurements and getfeatureinfo

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Oct 10 12:47:38 PDT 2013

Well at the heart of the problem is that when click on the map, which
control captures the mouse event? Clearly when you do a measurement, the
measurement control takes it. You have the WMSGetFeatureInfo on
"autoActivate" which isnt a property I have played with. It seems to me,
that when you want GetFeatureInfo to be active, then you need to
explicitly activate it. I have an "i" button on my tool box which does
that for me.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.