[OpenLayers-Users] WFS and OL

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Oct 16 12:48:20 PDT 2013

Perhaps making this public would help. My understanding is that WFS was
working but returning too many features? Or am I getting confused with
another person? However, if you are not seeing POST requests to WFS in
the NET console, then this could be a proxy problem. You must have a
working proxy to use any ajax-type functionality otherwise the browser
security blocks the requests. GETs for fetch the map image dont need a
proxy.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.