[OpenLayers-Users] Layer . vector problem in Chrome

Mark Prins mc.prins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:23:51 PDT 2014

> Hi list,
>
> I have a problem using an gml vector layer in Google Chrome. When I navigate
> to the following link (www.linie11.org/index.php/karte), all it shows is one
> marker icon, although all markers are on the map (you can see this via the
> tooltip info). It works in ff and ie. Is this a known issue? I have not
> changed anything, happens since the last update of Chrome I guess...

I've seen similar behaviour in chrome (34.0.xxx) recently in an app
built from Openlayers-master, however the Canary build of chrome
(36.0.xxx) works just fine, so I'm hoping it will go away again with
the next update.

It's something to do with svg rendering. Probably this one:

Mark

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of