[OpenLayers-Users] Stange behaviour in chrome - zoom related - need help!

mail.roliveira at gmail.com mail.roliveira at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 01:36:16 PST 2014

Hi,

I really need help on this one!
I've been experiencing this for some months now, and haven't been able to solve...

Sometimes, in chrome, a response to a wms request is being opened on new window.

This steps seem to reproduce the behavior:

- Increase the browser's zoom
;- Reset browser's zoom (I think this may be opcional)
;- Have OpenLayers make a wms request

;Some of the wms responses are opened in a new window.

This happens in chrome version 31+

On Google search, there are some complains about chrome opening a new window when a form is submitted into a targeted iframe, and AFAIK openlayers creates several iframes for a wms layer when it is not single tiled so I'm guessing these may be related but can't find the exact cause.

Chrome also seems to have a zoom cache per domain, but I don't know if it can be related with this issue though...

This is not an online project, so I can't really post an example link :(

Any ideas about this are really appreciated!

Thanks,
Ruben Oliveira

Sent from Alto - altomail.com