[OpenLayers-Users] Offline Storage Help

ANC anajera at bicimapas.com.mx
Tue Jan 14 14:52:48 PST 2014

Hello all,

I finally  found the problem and thought I would share in case someone may
need this. My WMS layer was created using "singleTile=true"  and once it was
removed all worked well, including the seeding function. So it seems that
SingleTile="true" and the cacheWrite functions are not compatible with each
other.

The API has no mention about any limitations or compatibility issues with
certail layer properties, so maybe the developers may want to add a note on
this.

Greetings