[OpenLayers-Users] FramedCloud close icon not working in Safari in OL 2.13.1

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Thu Jan 16 09:41:10 PST 2014

Hello,

I'm using FramedCloud with WMSGetFeatureInfo. After upgrading from OL
2.13 to 2.13.1, a FramedCloud popup cannot be closed when using Safari
on Windows and Mac. The finger pointer icon does not appear at your
mouse location when you hover over the close popup icon. When I click on
the icon, it just falls through, makes another WMSGetFeatureInfo and
opens a new FramedCloud. It works as expected when I drop back to OL 2.13.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,

Brian