[OpenLayers-Users] Offline Storage Help

ANC anajera at bicimapas.com.mx
Wed Jan 29 15:16:56 PST 2014

Hello,

I have yet not been able to find out why the tiles do not show after
refreshing/reloading the webpage. Looking for options to solve this, I found
this Github pull where the CacheWrite/Read controls are being modified to
use either Indexeddb/webSQL/LocalStorage depending on what the browser has
available (the last post shows the modified code):

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/643

I took this code and created a custom OL library adding these modified
controls but I get mixed results. The map does not show in my iPhone (blank
screen) and in my PC it shows in Firefox but a security error shows when
pressing the seeding button and in IE 9 it all  seems to work well.

I was wondering  whether someone has continued this development and could
provide some pointers to properly use them.

Extending CacheWrite/Read to use Indexeddb/webSQL would be great for OL

Thank you