[OpenLayers-Users] Selecting underlying features in the same layer

jreid42 reid.jason at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:32:05 PST 2014

If lets suppose I have a big polygon, and in the SAME layer I have another
polygon that is smaller then it. The big polygon covers the small polygon
completely.

How do I use or extend the SelectFeature functionality to know that when I'm
clicking an area where both features are that both should be selected, or
somehow return both and I can rotate between the selection.

I've already implemented this using GetFeature but I really don't want to
have all this logic and having to query the server to get a list of features
at that location. There must be a better way.