[OpenLayers-Users] How do I draw a box, retreive map coordinates, and pass to a python function?

VictoriaH bhudspeth at edac.unm.edu
Tue Jul 22 14:04:28 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am fairly new to Open Layers, and using version 2.13.1. I am trying to let
the user draw a box on a map, collect the 4 extent values in map
coordinates, and then pass these to a python function that processes the
underlying data, and returns a GeoJSON file. If anyone has done something
like this, or even parts of it, I would appreciate some code examples.
Thanks very much in advance,

VicH