[OpenLayers-Users] WMS getfeatureinfo popup

PARDHU D dpardhu123 at yahoo.in
Wed Jul 23 21:48:39 PDT 2014

Thanks for your reply. I did not get any thing after error text was:

On Thursday, 24 July 2014 2:59 AM, Phil Scadden <p.scadden at gns.cri.nz> wrote:

Please keep questions on list. I only reply to what I am able to help with. Other list members have different skills.

  Thanks for your reply. I am getting popups in my localhost where as on my public ip popup displaying " Some unexpected error occurred. Error text was:" . I have set my public ip with domain on proxy.cgi file. If I type myPublicip/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi I am redirected to openlayers. Can you please tell me what is the problem?

This would suggest you have syntax error or similar in the proxy.cgi. Anything of use after "error text was:"However, I am no experience with cgi (I use tomcat and either jsp or extdirect to java server side) and no idea what the debugger procedure is. Needs to be debugged in server-side tools.