[OpenLayers-Users] WMS getfeatureinfo popup problem on public ip

PARDHU D dpardhu123 at yahoo.in
Fri Jul 25 21:46:24 PDT 2014

Hi to all,

I followed this link http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeatureinfo-popup.html to getfeatureinfo popups. I am getting popups in my
localhost where as on my public ip popup displaying " Some unexpected
error occurred. Error text was:" . After "Some unexpected
error occurred. Error text was:" I did not get any thing. I have set my public ip with domain
on proxy.cgi file. If I type myPublicip/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi on web browser, I am
redirected to openlayers. I am using apache tomcat web container.

Where I need to change? Can any one please tell me what is the
problem?

Regards,
D Pardhu.