[OpenLayers-Users] problem with a layer label

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 13:24:39 PDT 2014

I have a line layer which I have added a label, the layer is loaded using a
geojson file. I would like the position of the label to be the starting
vertex of the line but for some reason the label is displaying at some odd
distance from the starting vertex and as I zoom closer this distance
changes.

Zoom Level 16
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5143583/zoom16.png>

Zoom Level 18
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5143583/zoom18.png>

StyleMap Code Below:

var pipe_anno_stylemap = new OpenLayers.StyleMap ({
				'default': new OpenLayers.Style({
					strokeColor: "#34BF3F",
                    strokeWidth: 3,
                    strokeOpacity: 0.8,