[OpenLayers-Users] Googl maps api v3 on Mobiles

Arlen Poort arlen.poort at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:10:05 PST 2014

I don't know what's wrong. This evening I spotted some weird behaviour too
with Google as a base layer: it has become impossible to zoom in or out, at
least on my (old) iPad1.
I am pretty sure it did zoom in some days ago.
The examples on the OpenLayers website that use Google as base layer, have
the same problem.

Op woensdag 26 februari 2014 heeft Shadin <shadin__a at hotmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: