[OpenLayers-Users] Open Layer and Eclipse configuration

Carlo Di Michele bwt at buildware.com
Thu Mar 6 10:31:21 PST 2014

Hello,
i'm trying to configure Eclipse to develop a website using OpenLayers and
Geoserver.

My problem is that I can't be connected to Internet during the day so I
need to work completely offline.

I've installed Geoserver and configured the GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR.

I wish to separate the Website (with the OpenLayers libraries) and the
Geoserver with the data.

Has it sense? Is it possible?

How can I configure eclipse to use Geoserver instead of the internal server
(it has conflicts in the port 8080)? Exists a simple website template to do
this?

I thank in advance for any hint.

Best regards
Carlo