[OpenLayers-Users] Users Digest, Vol 90, Issue 9

Jim White jbw2003 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 10 12:23:00 PDT 2014

Someone pointed out that I could request tiles from tilecache using TMS
instead of WMS, which I have done and it has mostly fixed my problems.
However, if I use Open Street Map as my base layer then my TMS overlays
are requesting the wrong tiles.

If I don't get any suggestions from the list I am going to file a bug.

Jim

--
James B. White
Cary, NC