[OpenLayers-Users] jQuery Mobile Cannot get map to display

ANC anajera at bicimapas.com.mx
Fri Mar 21 15:43:20 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to show an OL map in Jquery Mobile. I found this sample code at

http://svn.geotools.org/sandbox/jgrocha/openlayers/examples/mobile-jq.html

and the header and footer show, but not the map.  Firebug shows no errors.
My map init function is called map and the target div is called
"map_element" (this function works well in a normal page).  Can someone help
me find what the problem is please?

<!DOCTYPE html>
			<head>
charset="ISO-8859-1" />
maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0">
    		<title>Prueba JQM</title>
    		<link rel="stylesheet"
href="http://www.bicimapas.com.mx/jquery.mobile-1.2.1.min.css" />

    		<link rel="stylesheet" href="/ol/theme/default/style.css"
type="text/css">
    		<link rel="stylesheet" href="/ol/theme/default/style.mobile.css"
type="text/css">

    </head>

OpenLayers with jQuery Mobile

            mobile, jquery
            Using jQuery Mobile to display an OpenLayers map.