[OpenLayers-Users] Popups, BBox strategy & Flickr API

charlie redcompass10 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 17:46:45 PDT 2014

Ive been using the code from the BBox strategy with my Flickr API to display photos on my map with some success.

http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/examples/strategy-bbox.html

However, I would like to expand its functionality a bit, but have not been successful, my JS is rudimentary at best.

I would like to add the functionality allowing a user to click on the existant thumbnail, and an larger image (say 300*300 pixels) would popup, with the photo caption below.  Would it be best to utilize OpenLayers.Popup?

Can anyone give me a hand with this or point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!