[OpenLayers-Users] Error in panIntoView

Erivelton Silva erivelto at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 08:25:36 PDT 2014

When I call a popup in a vector layer, I get the following error message in the Chrome console:
 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'w' of null

And this in Firefox Console:
TypeError: this.size is null

Using the debug version of the Openlayer, I detected that the problem is in panIntoView function, in this line:
  if ((origTL.x this.size.w +)> (mapSize.w - this.map.paddingForPopups.right)) {

To rule out problems with the measures defined in percentage, put all measurements in pixels, and yet I still have problems. The application is available at: http://www.klam.com.br/clientes/travessia/. To reproduce the error click on the icon with the "i", click on the word "municipios" and click somewhere on the map.

I thank the group if anyone can give any suggestion.
Att.;
Erivelton M. Silva