[OpenLayers-Users] Simple coordinate displaying with layer listener and activation/deactivation

Jørgen S. Nicolaysen smockmakker at gmail.com
Sat May 10 01:25:05 PDT 2014

Hi
This question has been laying around for a few weeks, but I answer it
anyway.

First q:
Sorry, but from the code it looks like we do not get the coordinates. The
only way could be to overwrite
  OpenLayers.Events.featureclick.prototype.onClick = function() {...}
And add the mouseclick event in the event object.

Second q:
In this case you might want to use a Click Control instead. See
  http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/click.html
Events here should have coordinates as well.