[OpenLayers-Users] Missing support for highlight feature in KML files

Horst Garstka horst at hike.de
Fri May 23 01:20:07 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I tried to highlight features which are produces via a KML file. It
didn't work. After some days of research and testing I found out that
this function is not supported yet by Openlayers 2.13.1. The comment in
the Openlayers.debug.js file line 46844 reads ".... // To do the select
or "highlight", we'd need to change lots  ....".

Does someone know a workaround? Or if that feature will be supported in
OL 3?

Greetings
hike39