[OpenLayers-Users] features out of synch when panning map

Richard Knop knop at inventrix.nl
Tue Nov 18 02:21:29 PST 2014

Hi,

We're running into an issue with our Openlayers 2.12 application in
combination with Geoserver 2.3.1 and Ext.js 4.2.1 panels. In a panel we have
an Openlayers map. We get a WMS service from Geoserver and some features via
SQL Server Geometry, transformed to WKT, next projected on the map with
javascript. Everything works fine; when loaded the features of the vector
layer and map are projected correctly. However - when we drag / pan the map
the features seem to be positioned out of synch with the baselayer from
Geoserver. Across different browsers. We've tried quite a lot to redraw,
synch features, use the right projection (28992) use other (default)
projections, setting bounds, but the features keep shifting after a pan.
When zooming in or out, the features are back in the right position again.
Can someone point us in the right direction / any ideas what this can be?

Thanks in advance,

Richard