[OpenLayers-Users] circles

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Sun Nov 23 12:31:16 PST 2014

Please always reply  to list not to responder.

I see you are using Openlayers 3 - it would best to respond to their
support forum. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ol3-dev
I have not made the jump so I am not familar with the new syntax. The
old syntax would be
geom.Transform(proj1,proj2). proj1,2 would be projection objects. I am
assume you are creating circles based on lat/long which means your input
is an ESPG:4326 while new projection should be EPSG:3587. However, best
way to do it from map.getProjectionObject() or whatever the new syntax
is, so that it will always conform to whatever baselayer you are using.
However, you will need to look at docs to get the new ol syntax for
creating projection objects etc.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.