[OpenLayers-Users] a whole LOT of points!

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 05:45:55 PST 2015

Here's a link to my response to a similar question on gis.se:

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/18572/openlayers-alternatives-supporting-more-client-side-features/18591#18591

While I am not sure you can push 1M records to the browser without blowing
it up it gives some pointers to get started with.

hth,
Umberto