[OpenLayers-Users] RE modify wfs layer protocol

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri May 8 09:41:07 PDT 2015

Answer:
wpsinput.reference.body.wfs.maxFeatures = 100;

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2015-05-08 11:46

openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[OpenLayers-Users] modify wfs layer protocol

I'm using a wps client that send a wfs getfeature request in POST.
Here is the part of the payload I'm looking
<wfs:GetFeature xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" service="WFS"
version="1.1.0" outputFormat="GML2"><wfs:Query typeName="caserne" >

In some cases I need to programmatically add this params maxFeatures="50".
The payload must become
<wfs:GetFeature xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" service="WFS"
version="1.1.0" outputFormat="GML2" maxFeatures="3"><wfs:Query
typeName="caserne" >

I tried layer.protocol.maxFeatures = 50, but this add the param in the
wfs:query tag which doesn't work.

How should I modify the layer protocol to add maxFeatures param only when
needed?
Thank you
Users mailing list
Users at lists.osgeo.org