[OpenLayers-Users] Confusion regarding shape file?

sukbir singh shai_mus at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 10:36:36 PST 2015

Hi All,           Currently I have my application run well on google map. My client now have a shape file for a specific country. He needs us to run the same functionality which we have in google map done on this shapefile. So in order to run a shape file must I install e.g. GeoServer. Then upon that I got to run open layers. How am I going to integrate google map into open layers? Am I moving on the right path? Thank you.