[OpenLayers-Users] vector layer reprojection

Giuseppe Falcone falcone.giuseppe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:51:25 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have implemented a function that reproject vector layer when I change map
SR. The feature are now redrawed correctly.
But now there is another problem:
1 - light on vector layer
2 - change mapSR (sr1) -> layer is reprojected
3 - light off vector layer
4 - change map SR (sr2 - different from previous)
5 - light on vector layer -> layer not appears onto map (I presume because
layer have feature stored in sr1 system and the map is in sr2 system)

How can I fix this problem? I have to reproject features also on set vector
layer visibility?
Thanks.

Giuseppe