[OpenLayers-Users] OL2 - layer label opacity

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:43:45 PDT 2016

João,

This is true and the snippet you provided does illustrate all of the
items of interest.  In your example, if you add vector.setOpacity(0.2)
before your 'var center' statement, this will illustrate my situation.
You will notice the labels opacity change.  What I am looking for is
the fontOpacity to remain the same even if the layerOpacity is
changed.

Is there a trivial way to implement an override?

Thank You,
Joseph Armbruster