[OpenLayers-Users] Changing Kinetic setting in OL3

Dheeraj Chand dheeraj at dheerajchand.com
Tue Mar 15 08:39:34 PDT 2016

Granted, I took a few years away from geography to work on other things, but I am getting the sense that this OL3 project was a massive change, not only in codebase, but socially, as well.

The IRC channel on Freenode, which was once full of activity, is dead.

None of the same names seem to be showing up, it seems as if OL3 is a completely distinct beast.

And the list is explicitly for OL2, now.

Is there a history of this major version change that I don’t know about? I’d love to hear more about this.

-dx