[OpenLayers-Users] Get layer name from WMS GetFeatureInfo (Mapserver / GML)

Geo-6 support at geo6.be
Thu May 26 06:18:44 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I try to query a WMS Service (hosted by myself with mapserver) with
GetFeatureInfo in GML output.

It works fine but how can I know from which WMS layer the feature is
from when using ol.format.WMSGetFeatureInfo().readFeatures() ?

I try to use "layers" option from ol.format.WMSGetFeatureInfo() to split
the features by layer but my WMS service has layer groups so it does not
work (the layer name I got from GetCapabilites is not the layer name
returned byt GetFeatureInfo in GML).

Could you help me or give me some tips ?

Thanks.
Have a great day.

--
Jonathan Beliƫn